Thursday 4 October 2012

Logo Creation of Touch Sky Entertainment


I think that my logo is good because the dark colour matches the genre of the trailer that I am making, similar to the professional logo where they also use dark colours to match mysterious conventions of a thriller movie. I need to find a better way to make my logo to stand out more as its a very dull logo that it is not eye-catching where as the professional logo stands out because of the blue light, maybe I could look into this to make mine stand out.



This is how I developed my logo from an empty page to a logo suitable to be in a film trailer. First off, using a cloud brush tool that enabled me to get the dark sky look, then I used another brush tool of a handprint to get the "Touch" in my Touch Sky entertainment logo, then finally I used a medieval font of "Old London" to further enhance that dark and dreary look I am trying to get to match the genre of my trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment